Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Months Old!


I turned 2 months old on Saturday! I went to my doctor and he said everything is great. I'm still in the 50th percentile for everything. I weigh 11 pounds, 4 ounces and am 22 1/2 inches long. I'm growing!!!


I also got my immunizations on Saturday. I don't really know what they're for, but I had to drink something and got 4 shots! I cried and cried because I didn't like them. The rest of the day I was really tired and slept a lot. But I still found time to smile and play!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Dylan was always is the lower half of the percentile and he was born right on time at 7lbs 5oz. He just recently at the age of 15 gained some weight and is now finally over 100lbs! I am very proud. How are you doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails