Friday, August 28, 2009

Random Pic Time!

Yes, loyal readers, it's that time again - RANDOM PICTURE TIME! Mommy has been busy with work and hasn't had much time to update my blog. So now she's going to dump a bunch of pictures in 1 post...lucky you!



Enjoy the cuteness!
Watching Aunt Kimmy
I love Aunt Kimmy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Bye Aunt Kimmy (mmm, good toe!)!!! At the airport. :(



The AWESOME quilt Julie made me for my 1st birthday!




Cheeeeeeeeese!



Uh oh!



Climbing into the chair




In the chair (see how I used my block wagon as a step stool?)



Ta-da!!!



Watching the annoying -er, I mean awesome- Fresh Beat Band



Sleeping, butt in the air



Another cheese face. The kiddie rocker she's in belonged to me when I was a child. My mom made new padding for it.



1 comment:

Issy said...

Jen...Alex...you guys have one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Amelia is so precious..I want one =) Her pictures already showcase her cute personality..and I love the slideshow of pictures from her bday- she looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails