Sunday, June 20, 2010

April pics

Yes, I've fallen behind with blogging. I'm only human. I'm a human who works 40 hours/7 days a week, who has errands to run, dinners to cook, a toddler to chase around, and who tries to squeeze family time in wherever I can. Blogging isn't my #1 priority...sorry...that's just life. :)


Regardless, please enjoy some pictures from the month of April.


The cuteness is too much sometimes.


Watching morning cartoon in the big chair with her Backyardigan babies!

Sleeping with her Elmo


How Amelia brushes her teeth



Swinging at the park




At Red Robin with Grandma




I'm kind of cheesy



Sharing a bao-bao (hug in Chinese - thanks, Kai Lan!) with Amelia




Amelia cracking up watching Tom & Jerry



Riding in Grandma & Grandpa's new Routan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails