Monday, October 18, 2010

16 weeks

This morning was my 16 week appointment. I was able to hear Peanut's heartbeat - 150 bpm! I have to go back and check, but I *think* Amelia's heart rate was higher. Regardless, Dr. K said that everything looks (and sounds) great.

Next up - our "big" ultrasound on November 10th! Even though we're not finding out the sex of the baby, we're both really excited to see Peanut again.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby P is the size of an avocado!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep! I can still wear some of my "fat" clothes, though.
Gender: Still don't know.
Movement: Nothing consistent - but the baby does roll into my belly, causing a weird sensation.
Sleep: I'm now getting leg cramps when I sleep, so I have to constantly change positions. Not a whole lot of sleep going on.
What I miss: Sleep. :) And a non-toasted ham sandwich.
Cravings: No real cravings, I'm just constantly hungry.
Symptoms: Rhinitis of pregnancy, sciatic pain, leg cramps, constant hunger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails