Monday, December 29, 2008

1st Christmas!

This has been a busy week for me. My Aunt Kimmy came in the Sunday before Christmas. I hadn't seen her since I was 1 month old! Then on Tuesday morning, my Babcia and Wujek Mikolaj came to see me. Babcia was here in November, but it was my first time meeting my Wujek. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (delayed flight from MI) my Dziadek came in. It was my first time meeting him too!



Christmas Eve I went over to Mamaw & Pampaw's house with Mommy so we could help them cook and get ready for the family. Cousins Julie, Ian and Brendan came over early and we played a lot! Everyone came over and they had dinner. It smelled really good, but all I could eat was my bottles. When it was time to open presents, I was napping with Dziadek. I got a lot of good presents.





Christmas day Mamaw, Pampaw, Aunt Kimmy and Great Aunt Marilyn came over to have dinner at my house. We had a lot of fun playing with my new toys, and everyone took a lot of pictures of me. It was a really fun Christmas and I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails