Monday, December 29, 2008

My Baptism

I was baptized on Sunday at St. Ferdinand Church. My Wujek Mikolaj and Aunt Kimmy are my Godparents. Mamaw, Pampaw, Babcia, Dziadek, Great Aunt Marilyn, Great Aunt Sue, Great Uncle Rick, Mommy & Daddy were there too. My Mamaw made my christening gown...it was really pretty, but REALLY heavy! It had buttons from her wedding dress on it.


Everyone said I was such a good girl. We got to church while mass was still going on, so we stayed in the back until it was time for my baptism. Mommy held me and rocked me to sleep. I didn't wake up until right before the ceremony started. When I woke up, I was smiling and laughing the whole time. My baptism was fun, and now I am a child of God.







Afterwards, everyone came to my house. Babcia made a lot of food and everyone ate until they were beyond full. Mommy opened my presents, but I was so tired that I fell asleep sitting up while Mamaw held me!



I was so happy that my Great Aunts and Uncle were there to share my special day. I am also really happy that my Babcia, Dziadek and Wujek Mikolaj came all the way from Michigan to spend time with me. I had so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails