Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Alex's 1st Father's Day. We had a pretty great day!


I made breakfast and then we did presents. We spent the rest of the day at my parents.



Alex is such an amazing Dad! I watch him play with Amelia, or even just look at her, and the love he has for Amelia radiates from within him. She truly is the apple of his eye. Just as I couldn't imagine the depth of love I would have for my child, I couldn't imagine it was possible to love Alex more than I already did. But seeing him love our daughter has made me love him on a whole different level. Happy Father's Day to the man who gave me the world!




And....pictures!















Playing with the A/C vent...her new fave place!

Amelia in a box.










Checking out her crib after we lowered the mattress




















Father's Day - making noise on the table














Laughing with Grandpa at Grandma playing with Amelia's toys












Next time -- VIDEOS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails