Thursday, January 21, 2010

January...so far!

I know, I'm a slacker. :( I'm sorry. All I can do is promise to be better about updating this blog. To make it up to everyone, here's a boat-load of pics. Yes, Amelia is in her PJs in a lot of pics...get over it! We do dress her every day.


MAJOR cheese face

Using the Aquadoodle mat as a resting spot


Reading


Guess who can climb onto the couch by herself!




What? Don't all kids relax in the laundry hamper?





Helping Daddy "build" the wagon



Getting used to her new ride


Eating with a fork...she's been doing this for a while, I just forgot to take a pic until recently.


Tea party with Daddy


Talking on her phone, probably to a boy. :)


Showing off her new Princess snow boots. They light up when she walks. I want them.



Modeling an apron that belonged to her Great Grandmother.


So...funny story. This morning I was working in the bedroom. Amelia wanted to come "visit." I had a 3-hour old (read COLD) mocha coffee from McDonald's on the nightstand. Let's just say Amelia got her first
taste of coffee...



All over her face and a little up the nose



My little coffee-addict



Let me stress that the coffee was COLD. She was totally fine, no burns, etc. She just smelled really yummy! :)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails