Monday, March 1, 2010

I can explain...

It's not my fault, really.
Amelia & I gave Alex a really super cool D-SLR camera for his birthday/our anniversary/Father's Day/Christmas. It takes amazing pics and it's been a great investment. The problem is two-fold: 1)now we rarely take pictures with our point & shoot camera, and 2)I have to depend on Alex to upload the pictures from the D-SLR so that I can put them on the blog. I've been asking him to upload the darn pics forever and it still hasn't been done. *sigh* MEN! I guess I have to figure out how to do it myself.


Let's see...highlights since the last update. I had a birthday, we've had a few visits with Babcia (and Ciocia Basia even came along one time!), Alex passed the insurance exam, started "selling" insurance but stopped when another document review project came along. Somewhere along the way, Amelia has turned into this little kid. She is energetic, happy, hilarious, and quite the little actress! She says so many things, and can really understand what we're saying and communicate with us. Some of her words are deviations of the real words, but we understand her. Amelia LOVES music and loves to dance! She's still into Kai Lan, The Backyardigans and Dora, but goes CRAZY for Mickey Mouse and Yo Gabba Gabba. Her favorite activities are coloring, climbing on everything, and playing outside. Amelia has almost all her teeth (yay!!!), but is still working on those darn 2-year molars! She is drooling non-stop. I really can't wait until the bib won't be a permanent part of her wardrobe.


ANYWAY...I remembered to take at least a few pics lately so that I can put them on the blog. Hopefully these will hold everyone over until the hubs comes through for me! :)


1st Happy Meal...not a fan. Mostly in love with the "up-up" (ketchup).

Coloring, watching Wow Wow Wubzy (AKA the most annoying cartoon EVER)


Smiling



Ha ha ha! Mom, you're crazy. This show is HILARIOUS!




Playing with 500 of her most favoritest toys.



Laughing at something.



(Crappy pic of me) Checking out her newest obsession - watching shows on You Tube on the iTouch



Rub-a-dub-dub, Amelia in the tub!



Cuddle time with Daddy




Valentine's gift from Mamaw & Pampaw - kissing Minnie & Mickey dolls



Playing with Babcia's slippers



"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese"




Babcia, Mamaw, Aunt Marilyn, Pampaw, Ciocia Basia




Missing Daddy while he's at work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails