Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2011. AKA - BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER.





This was my 4th Mother's Day. Celebrating this year with 2 kiddos definitely made it the best one. I didn't get to sleep in, but who does these days? I enjoyed the morning in bed with my family, and then we made our way out to the family room. 2 presents and cards were on the table - Amelia was more excited than I was!





I let Amelia help me open the big one. It was the Keurig coffee maker I'd been coveting! Amelia's reaction was the best - as soon as she saw what it was she said, "That's not princesses!" She's so used to getting everything Disney Princesses, that she couldn't understand why anyone would get anything else. :) Cute. When I explained how much I wanted the coffee maker she said, "This is the best gift EVER!" I agree. My husband also got me the attachment to brew my own coffee in the Keurig. My kids gave me a gift certificate to Beauty Brands (a very popular and USEFUL gift this Mother's Day - my sister & mom got me one as well.). The best gift (even better than the Keurig) was the card from Amelia & Julian. It was a recordable card, and Amelia wished me Happy Mother's Day and told me that she loved me. I could listen to that card ALL DAY. *love*





Helping me




Heaven in a cup!


My whole world.





Sleeping in his crib for the 1st time.




After having a lazy morning at home, we spent the rest of the day with my parents at their house and had a yummy dinner! It was a GREAT day.


Julian in his adorable outfit.





My mom & Julian





Me & Amelia





My little sunshine.





A nap

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails