Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Happenings

Our summer has been pretty uneventful.  I'm not complaining.  In my experience, "eventful" usually equals "sucky".  In other words, no news is good news.  The kids are growing and learning and having a grand ol' time enjoying their new house.  Frankly, it's been too darn hot to do a whole lot of things we'd like to do.  Bummer.  Well, there's always fall!

Anyway, here are some pictures that show a little about what we've been up to. [I have a bunch of videos to upload, but we'll save that for another day.  I just don't have that kind of time today.]

 Reading.

 Looking handsome with Daddy.

 Taking pictures with Grandpa.

 Cute naked baby.

 Amelia reading to Julian.

 Ooh, he was so mad at me.

 Holding his bottle!

 My pretty princess.

 Trying out the new double stroller!

 Playing & eating.

 The boys sleeping. [No, Julian doesn't normally sleep like this...it was for 30 mins, tops.]

 A real attractive picture of my kids.  :)

 Amelia told me she was going to Target.

 4th of July

 We painted her toenails for the 1st time!

 My little firecracker!

 With Grandma

 Amelia & Grandpa

 Almost rolling over

 Amelia told me she was doing her chores, like Cinderella.

 Catching a few zzzzz's.

Julian's like, "What the heck?!?"

 The only face we'll get out of Amelia if we tell her we're taking a picture.

 Playing

Enjoying her Belle Squinkies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails