Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Few Things...

I am now 34 weeks pregnant. Not 19 like the little Widget baby to the right is saying...I can't fix it, no matter how hard I try.

Our little girl is doing really well. She's a regular mover & shaker! The Olympics are really interesting to her, especially gymnastics, since she seems to try to imitate all the movements we see on tv. We really like to watch all the belly movements!

We had our 34-week Dr. appointment on Wednesday. Things are coming along well. I had been having pretty strong & frequent contractions and was worried that I was starting to dilate, but I'm still closed for business! The doctor doesn't like all the contractions I had, so I've been ordered to "relax" and "stop stressing". So, I am trying to take it easy. You all can help out by not stressing me out! : ) Baby's heartbeat was still in the 140's, going strong. I'm measuring right on track.

On a related note...I'm going to have to stop working soon. I'm really trying to hold on for as long as I can, but I'm just getting so exhausted and uncomfortable. My goal is 2 more weeks but we'll see.

And finally, we're moving!!! Alex & I are renting a condo not too far from my parent's house, and we love it! We move in a week (YIKES!). We're both looking forward to getting settled in and having this checked off our "Things To Do" list so we can focus on other things...

like having this baby!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails