Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Settling in

What a weekend!

Alex & I moved into a 2-bed, 2-bath condo in St. Charles this weekend. We moved all the baby stuff on Friday with my parents help. Saturday we moved our stuff from the storage unit. Ok, "we" is totally incorrect. I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help. We had an AWESOME moving crew -- my parents, Aunt Joanie, Aunt Ree Ree, Alex, Aaron, Dan & Andy!!! We couldn't have done it without my amazing friends. They moved us in 2 (yes, 2!!!!!!!) hours! It was incredible.

We're still in the process of unpacking and getting everything set up, but we're taking our time. The actual moving process was a little overwhelming for me and I over-exerted myself a bit. The bottom line is that we LOVE our new place! We'll take pics this weekend and post them later.

We decided NOT to have a housewarming party. With the baby coming, it's just too stressful. But our door is always open, and visitors are welcome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails