Sunday, April 10, 2011

Amelia's Special Day

The whole time I was pregnant, I told Amelia about a special day that I was planning for her once the baby came. We would go to Build-a-Bear Workshop and she could make anything she wanted. Amelia was pretty excited about, and would tell people she was going "after the baby's here."




While Alex's mom was in town, Alex & I took Amelia to West County Mall to fulfill her special day. There was a birthday party going on and Amelia REALLY wanted to join them. Whatever they did, Amelia did. Needless to say, she was more interested in the party than actually getting her bear. Oh well. She picked out a turquoise bear with peace signs, and an Aurora princess costume (what else?), and we named her "Aurora Bear." Honestly, I think I had more fun than she did.


In the car, on the way



Watching the bear get stuffed

Birth certificate time

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails