Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Plague On Our House

It appears as if someone has placed a curse on the Pontus family.

I was at the doctor with Amelia on Monday - she has croup. I was at the doctor with Julian on Thursday - he has RSV. MAJOR SUCKAGE.

Shall I recap our last 5 weeks? Week 1 - Julian born, obvious time in the hospital. Week 2 - Julian sick with upper respiratory virus, doctor visit. Week 3 - Julian has pyloric stenosis, requires surgery, time in the hospital. Week 4 - Julian has 1 month check up, doctor visit. Week 5 - Amelia has croup, doctor visit; Julian has RSV, doctor visit.

That's right...we've either seen the doctor or been in the hospital every week since Julian has been born. It's pretty ridiculous. I just want both of my kids healthy, is that too much to ask?!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm counting my blessings. Things could be worse, they always can be. HOWEVER this sucks, it really does.

Amelia is on the mend. Julian is still really congested, but is getting better. Hopefully this is all over soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails