Sunday, August 21, 2011

Surprise!

I worked on decorations & crafty stuff for Amelia's birthday party for weeks.  The Thursday before her party, my parents picked up Amelia & kept her over night (her first over night, cue the mommy anxiety).  Alex & I took advantage of the "free" time by putting up the party decorations.  Mommy also had a much needed dinner out with a friend, but Alex was a super good husband and worked on decorating while I was out.  While we finished putting up the decorations on Friday, Amelia & my parents hung out and then picked up Aunt Kimmy from the airport.  Then they all came to our house.  We took pictures of her seeing the decorations for the first time - I will NEVER forget how much she loved (and still loves) everything.  We may have to keep them up for a while...I don't think she'll let us take the decorations down!

They're here!

Seeing us for the 1st time in over 24 hours

Kind of peeking in the windows

Hi guys!

DADDY!!!

Awww!

Whoa!

Look at all the Princess stuff!

Taking it all in.

This is all for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails