Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Kicks

I've been feeling Baby P move for about 4 weeks now...just twitches or a rolling sensation...pretty cool. I almost feel them every day, usually after lunch and again before I go to sleep.

Today after lunch I was sitting at my desk, doing my work. I felt like little bubbles popping and then a sudden "boink" underneath my belly button! I immediately stopped working, and waited to see if it happened again. Boink! They were about 5 seconds apart, and then nothing. I bolted up out of my chair and headed to the ladies room, worried something had "popped" and something was wrong. Somewhere along my trip back from the restroom it dawned on me that my baby had just kicked me!!!

Hopefully next time it won't freak me out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it is! lol I have a fried who's pregnant, so I checked her registry...then I decided to give your name a go and BAM it was right there! Congrats again! =)

-Isabella K.

Jenn said...

Sneaky, sneaky! :)

Thanks! We're very excited. Hopefully, we'll get to see you again soon.

Miss you guys!

Love,
Alex, Jenn & Baby Girl Pontus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails