Monday, October 19, 2009

Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch-ing

Today we took Amelia to Eckert's Orchard in Grafton, IL. I remember going there when I was younger, so it was really fun to take my daughter there.

It was a GORGEOUS day - sunny and much warmer than the weather we'd been having - so it was perfect for an outside field trip. Eckert's had goats, a pig, some ponies, chickens and a bunny - Amelia LOVED watching them! We took a tractor ride out to the apple orchard and picked some apples. Amelia had so much fun running around, picking up apples, and throwing them! Then we took the tractor out to the pumpkins.

We had such a great time! Amelia got way dirtier than she's ever been (and I did my best NOT to freak out about it - I only used the hand-sanitizing wipes 2 or 3 times), and we were all really pooped out.

Of course we took pictures...





1 comment:

Isabella said...

Love the pictures. Wow, she's slowly growing up, huh =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails