Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year, Amelia had 3 outfits (Mommy couldn't make up her mind). She wore one of them to Boo at the Zoo - she was a flower princess. Here she is in her "day" outfit.


Girly skulls!
Here are our pumpkins:
Yawning pumpkin (me & Alex's pumpkin)

Smiling pumpkin (Amelia's)

Halloween is also Pampaw's birthday. We spent the afternoon at Mamaw & Pampaw's house and had dinner, birthday cake, and a little trick or treating!


With the birthday boy!



Changing into my costume - a GUITAR!




But I don't WANNA be a guitar!



Wait, there's candy involved?!?



With the torturers, I mean, Mom & Dad.



The best part about trick or treating is running around outside.



Aren't I the cutest guitar EVER???


Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails