Tuesday, October 6, 2009

September Pics

I'm a bad blogger! We've been busy. Since you probably care more about pictures than reading my little blurbs, I've decided to just get to the point. Here are some pics from September, including Babcia & Dziadek's visit over Labor Day, Amelia's 1st birthday, and our 2nd trip to the Zoo.

Playing with pots & pans

In my cute Dora dress

Birthday celebration with Dziadek


On a walk with Babcia and Dziadek

With Daddy, Babcia & Dziadek (& Pooh, of course!)

I'm 1!!!! Blurry pic, but cute.


On her actual 1st birthday...annoyed with another cake!

Reading birthday cards

With Babcia

Playing with my new purse

Walking

The penguins at the Zoo - Amelia HATED them!

MONKEYS!

Posing with Mommy & Babcia

Looking at the elephants

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails