Tuesday, January 11, 2011

28 Weeks

No picture this week. I really intended to take a picture yesterday after my doctor appointment, but cooking dinner, doing laundry and working completely made me forget. I think I look about the same as last week. :)

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday. Everything is great! The baby's heartrate was in the 150s, just as it has been the whole pregnancy. The big news is that I do NOT have gestational diabetes! :) Bring on the chocolate & pasta!

I've hit the point in my pregnancy where I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks, until (God willing) I make it to 36 weeks and start going every week. Can I stress one more time how fast this pregnancy is going?!? Seriously.

We also made our first purchase for the new baby. I had some Rewards money from BRU that I accrued Christmas shopping, so we bought this. It's the Fisher-Price Newborn Rock & Play Sleeper and it came highly recommended by a few people. At some point, we REALLY need to get our carseat and another monitor. And then, of course, there are the things for the nursery...but that will be another post. :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is (still) the size of an eggplant!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 99% all in maternity clothes.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: Moving and shaking all over the place. :)
Sleep: Eh, I've been getting up a lot to pee. Some nights I get lucky and have a 3-4 hour stretch of solid sleep and it's GLORIOUS!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt, being able to bend over.

Cravings: Chocolate!!! I'm also craving hamburgers and Mexican food again.

Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, peeing every 5 minutes...comes with the territory. I've also started getting heartburn...blech!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails