Tuesday, January 18, 2011

29 Weeks


Yes, I am now 29 weeks pregnant. Good times! Sorry the pic above is a little blurry, but you get the idea - I'm bursting at the seams! At least I'm pretty much all belly. :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a squash!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 99% all in maternity clothes.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: Moving and shaking all over the place. :)

Sleep: Eh, I've been getting up a lot to pee. Some nights I get lucky and have a 3-4 hour stretch of solid sleep and it's GLORIOUS!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt, being able to bend over.

Cravings: OMG, the craving for chocolate is insane! I've always been a chocolate lover, but the craving I get for anything chocolate-y lately is indescribable. SERIOUSLY.
Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, peeing every 5 minutes...comes with the territory. I've also started getting heartburn...blech!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails