Tuesday, February 8, 2011

32 Weeks

I hit the 32-week mark yesterday. My doctor appointment was pretty uneventful - pee, weight, blood pressure, baby's heartbeat, fundal measurement, questions. Everything is fine. In my opinion, uneventful appointments are a VERY GOOD thing! :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is (still) the size of a squash!
Maternity Clothes: I'm about 99% all in maternity clothes.
Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: This kiddo is a pusher! :) S/he likes to push my belly in all different places...I definitely look like I have a little alien in there.
Sleep: What's sleep?!? My hips have started to hurt & I've been getting up a lot to pee. Some nights I get lucky and have a 3-4 hour stretch of solid sleep and it's GLORIOUS!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt, being able to bend over, being able to breathe while sitting.
Cravings: Brownies with chocolate frosting! Otherwise, my appetite seems to have calmed down quite a bit. I'm not ravenously hungry every 2 hours.
Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, peeing every 5 minutes, occasional heartburn, slight swelling...comes with the territory.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails