Saturday, February 26, 2011

More house pics

Today we met our realtor (and her daughter) at the house so that we could show it to my family. It was Amelia's first time there and she had a BLAST running around! I think she liked it.


I took a few more pictures, but realized when I uploaded them that I STILL didn't take any pictures of the basement. *sigh* So no pictures of the basement.


"Sale Pending" !!!


Eat-in nook in the kitchen



Kitchen cabinets - pantry


Kitchen - looking into family room


Kitchen (have I told you how much I *LOVE* this kitchen?!?)




Master bedroom





Master closet (tie rack already installed for Alex...he needs about 20 more of these racks to hold all his ties!)






Master bath





Alarm system pad in hall





Front closet in foyer



Future nursery




Amelia's future room





Hall bath


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails