Friday, February 18, 2011

Amelia's Big Girl Room

I never made a post about Amelia's Big Girl Room. All of these things are purchased (thanks, Babcia) and sitting in my parent's basement waiting for us to move...except the paint. We're still deciding on the color.

Obviously, Amelia's room will be Disney Princess themed. I can't wait to put her room together! I think I'm more excited about decorating her room than the nursery - probably because Amelia will be so excited about it, the baby will just sleep (I hope).



Possible paint colors:

Disney's One Enchanted Evening

Disney's Air Kiss


Disney's Clock Strikes 12




Inspiration Room - Overall look I like




Princess toy storage unit


Princess Rug


Princess Chandelier/lamp





Princess hamper


Princess wall decals



Cinderella Growth Chart




Amelia's bedding




Her room is going to be so pretty - I may want to move in with her! :)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I can't wait to come and play in your new room Amelia. You are pretty.

xoxo Declan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails