Tuesday, February 22, 2011

34 Weeks

Hello, 34 weeks! I had my appointment this morning and everything is fine. As I've said before, no news is good news. :) They had been monitoring my platelet count because it had been a little low, but as of my last draw (last week) my count is actually UP! It's higher than it was even at the beginning of my pregnancy. So, needless to say, my doctor is not worried. We don't have to do any more testing (they might test at the hospital before I deliver just to be sure). HAPPY DANCE!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is still the size of a honeydew!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 99% all in maternity clothes.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: This kiddo is a pusher! :) S/he likes to push my belly in all different places...I definitely look like I have a little alien in there.

Sleep: What's sleep?!? My hips have started to hurt & I've been getting up a lot to pee. Some nights I get lucky and have a 3-4 hour stretch of solid sleep and it's GLORIOUS!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt, being able to bend over, being able to breathe while sitting.

Cravings: Brownies with chocolate frosting! And Taco Bell. Otherwise, my appetite seems to have calmed down quite a bit. I'm not ravenously hungry every 2 hours.

Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, peeing every 5 minutes, occasional heartburn, slight swelling...comes with the territory.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails