Wednesday, March 2, 2011

35 Weeks








I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Two pictures today, just for funsies. The first was taken Monday (actually at 35 weeks) at the end of the day, while Amelia was in the bath. I'm wearing a maternity shirt and maternity yoga pants. The second was taken this morning after my shower at 36w2d. I'm wearing the same maternity yoga pants, but a non-maternity tshirt. The shirt is stretched to the max! I just thought it was funny, and I had to capture the moment.
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is still the size of a honeydew!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 99% all in maternity clothes. The non-maternity clothes I fit into are the ones I wore pre-Weight Watchers.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: This kiddo is a pusher! :) S/he likes to push my belly in all different places...I definitely look like I have a little alien in there.

Sleep: What's sleep?!? My hips have started to hurt & I've been getting up a lot to pee. Some nights I have a 3-4 hour stretch of solid sleep. I used to think that was great, but now I am so SORE when I wake up from sleeeping in the same position for so long that I think I'd rather get up every 1-2 hours to pee.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt, being able to bend over, being able to breathe while sitting.

Cravings: Brownies with chocolate frosting! And Taco Bell. Otherwise, my appetite seems to have calmed down quite a bit. I'm not ravenously hungry every 2 hours.

Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, peeing every 5 minutes, occasional heartburn, slight swelling, pressure down low...I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails