Tuesday, November 2, 2010

18 Weeks!

*I took pictures of my belly today and decided to go back and add them. There's another pic at the end of this post.*




I absolutely cannot believe that I am 18 weeks along already! This pregnancy is flying by. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I have Amelia to chase around this time, and can't just sit around and dwell on all the joy that comes with being pregnant. :)




For the record, I've been asking Alex to take weekly pictures of my ever-growing baby belly, and it just never gets done. I will try to make it happen starting next week. Feel free to bug him about it, too!




Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a sweet potato!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm only going to fill this part in on the weeks I have a doctor appointment. I'm not weighing myself at home.


Maternity Clothes: Pants are maternity, but I can still wear non-maternity shirts and sweaters...for now.


Gender: Not finding out!


Movement: Still nothing consistent.


Sleep: What can I say...I sleep like a pregnant woman. If I get a 4-hour stretch of sleep, I'm happy.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to get up by myself from sitting on the floor, wine, etc.
Cravings: Food. Lots of it.


Symptoms: You know, I'm not even sure what this means anymore. I'm pregnant. I feel pregnant. I have aches and pains, I get out of breath easily, I waddle, I pee all the time, I EAT all the time, I'm tired...but I'm GLOWING! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails