Wednesday, November 10, 2010

19 Weeks & Big u/s


I'm 19 weeks, 2 days pregnant today! Check out my belly. :)
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm only going to fill this part in on the weeks I have a doctor appointment. I'm not weighing myself at home.

Maternity Clothes: Pants are maternity, but I can still wear non-maternity shirts and sweaters...for now.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: This baby is moving all over the place! Alex was finally able to feel him/her move last night. :)

Sleep: I don't sleep too well, but what else is new?
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Food. Lots of it.

Symptoms: Normal pregnancy stuff.
This morning was my big ultrasound. Even though we're not finding out if we've got a boy or girl in there, it was awesome to see our baby again. S/he was just moving all over! The heart rate was 153. We got some really cute shots:
Profile with hand by mouth


Spooky face shot



Baby's foot



Another cute profile shot




Baby's spine





Baby giving the "thumbs up" :) What a cutie! Alex says the baby has his sense of humor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails