Monday, November 8, 2010

Big Week

Short but sweet post.

This is a Big Week for the Pontus 3, er 4.

Today I am 19 weeks. I'll do my big 19 week post on Wednesday. Why Wednesday? Because that's the day we have our big u/s. :) We're very excited to see our little Spring Chicken again, even though we won't be finding out whether we're having a boy or a girl.

Thursday marks 4 years of wedded bliss for me & Alex. I can't believe how fast 4 years has come and gone. I still remember our wedding as if it was yesterday. What a fun party!

Friday my parents are watching Amelia so that Alex & I can go out and celebrate our anniversary, and Alex's 35th birthday (which is next Tuesday). We're so excited to have a few hours out on our own!

So, that about sums things up here for now. Look for a few more posts this week (hopefully).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails