Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Card time!


It's no secret that I *LOVE* sending out Christmas cards! Ever since I was a little girl, it just seemed like such a grown up thing to do. I send them to every person in my address book. It doesn't matter if I get a card back from everyone, I do it because I enjoy sending them.




In particular, I adore photo cards. I first sent them the year Alex & I got married. What a great way to share pictures of our special day with everyone! Now that we have a child, it's even more important to send photo cards to our friends and family.



I've used Shutterfly for years - we had a share site set up for guests to post pictures from our wedding, we posted Amelia's 6 month pictures to a similar share site, and I've ordered several pictures to be picked up at Target. The quality is very professional, and I love all the designs.



Here are a few of my favorite designs (I have NO CLUE how I'm going to choose which to use this year!):
























So cute! I guess you'll all have to wait until you get our card in the mail to see which one we pick.



If you'd like to check out Shutterfly's Christmas Card collection, go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards . You won't be disappointed.


Oh, and I'm thinking about making one of these (with Amelia's picture, of course!) for myself, just because I seem to have a weakness for coffee mugs:



Coffee mugs available at http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs

I love Shutterfly & I love the holiday season!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails