Monday, November 15, 2010

20 Weeks

I'm 20 weeks pregnant - halfway there! [No picture this week, sorry.]
I had my appointment this morning and everything is great. The results from our anatomy scan last week showed a beautiful (in my opinion), HEALTHY baby. Dr. K said that everything came back perfectly normal. That's quite a relief!
Nothing else really going on. Working, chasing after Amelia, same old story! Amelia is doing really well. She holds conversations with us. She likes to sing, dance, and play with her dolls. She even makes her dolls talk!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a cantelope!

Maternity Clothes: Pants are maternity, but I can still wear non-maternity shirts and sweaters...for now.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: We have regular movement! This baby doesn't seem as active as Amelia was (yet), but that could be a good thing. :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty OK lately, for a pregnant lady.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.

Cravings: Food. Lots of it.

Symptoms: Normal pregnancy stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails