Saturday, December 4, 2010

22 Weeks!



I forgot my 22 week post. And this pic is actually from Thanksgiving [21w3d]. Oh well. Can you believe how BIG my belly is??? HUGE! Honestly, I think this dress makes me look bigger than I am. At least I don't look chubby - this is ALL BABY! :)




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a papaya!

Maternity Clothes: Pants are maternity, but I can still wear some non-maternity shirts and sweaters...for now. Non-maternity tops are starting to get a little short on the belly, so I might be retiring those soon.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: All the time! I love feeling the baby move.

Sleep: Pretty good...for now.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt.

Cravings: Food. Lots of it.

Symptoms: Normal pregnancy stuff.

1 comment:

maternity clothes said...

I like see women wearing a nice and fashionable maternity dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails