Saturday, December 4, 2010

Alex's Birthday & Randoms

Shame on me, I forgot to post about Alex's birthday!



Alex turned the big 3-5 on November 16th. We had a pretty low key day. We had steaks on the grill, asparagus, and I made him a cake [Amelia was supposed to help, but wasn't interested]. It was pretty yummy. Amelia helped Daddy blow out the candles on his cake.



Enjoy some pictures from the day, and some other random pics!

She dressed herself in the Tinkerbell costume

Putting on crayon "lipstick"


Wearing her heels & an apron


Snuggling up in her Snow White costume



Alex's birthday cake




Blowing out the candles





Our fashion model - sweater dress & Michael Kors boots :)






Watching "Santa Buddies" with Daddy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am so glad to see she likes the apron. =) I have more foods if your interested.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails