Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas. Where does the time go?
This was the best Christmas I've had in quite some time. Let me count the ways:

1) Amelia was actually INTO Christmas. She was so cute, opening presents and gushing over the new toys!
2) It's the first time I've been pregnant on Christmas.
3) My sister is in from NYC and we're spending some quality time together.
4) My WHOLE family on the Berron side is together for the first time since my wedding 4 years ago. We've had so much fun hanging out.
5) My husband MAJORLY surprised me and ordered one of our wedding pictures enlarged on a canvas. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but he did it for me. It was the best present I've ever received.
There are many more reasons why this Christmas was so memorable, but those are the highlights.


Merry Christmas from the Pontus Family!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails