Tuesday, December 21, 2010

25 Weeks!

No pic ~ I figure there will be PLENTY of pictures of me in all my pregnant glory this week with Christmas Eve and Christmas. I wouldn't want to over do it. :)
Nothing too exciting, so let's get to it!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of an eggplant!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 90% all in maternity clothes.

Gender: Not finding out!

Movement: Lots and lots of movement!
Sleep: Pretty crummy, actually. And I've started having horribly vivid dreams...and not the fun kind!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt.

Cravings: I'm back to being just plain ol' hungry. No specific cravings.

Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain...comes with the territory.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails