Monday, December 27, 2010

26 Weeks

This pic was taken by my sister on Christmas Eve, so I wasn't exactly 26 weeks here. Close enough! Oh, and excuse my weird pose - I have no clue what I was doing. :) But look at that baby belly!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of an eggplant!

Maternity Clothes: I'm about 90% all in maternity clothes.

Gender: Not finding out!
Movement: Lots and lots of movement!

Sleep: Not too good. It's so hard to get comfortable.
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, not waddling when I walk, being able to walk without a shooting pain in my butt. Oh, and it would have been nice to have some wine at Christmas.

Cravings: I'm back to being just plain ol' hungry. No specific cravings.

Symptoms: Some BH contractions, sciatic nerve pain, back pain...comes with the territory.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails